CARBINE TRAINING 1
2 DAY COURSE
Bruiser Industries Basic Carbine/ Pistol course is an introductory carbine/ Pistol training program designed to provide you with the fundamental skills of weapons manipulation and marksmanship the modern semi-automatic sporting rifle. This course will start to introduce the concepts of primary and second weapons and their application. The fundamentals of these platforms are the foundation that all advanced skills are based off. We focus on the ability to identify and put into practice these fundamentals to ensure you have a solid base to enhance you training moving forward.
Being an introductory carbine course, the only required skills are to possess safe weapon handling skills and a willingness to learn.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
- Carbine and pistol nomenclature, and cycle of operations.
- Carbine setup and maintenance
- Pistol Maintenance
- Zeroing procedures and various types of zeros
- Weapons manipulations to include, loading, reloading, handling of common malfunctions.
- Weapon transitions from rifle to pistol
- Grip, stance and the fundamentals of marksmanship.
- Shooting positions
- Introduction to the use of cover, barricades.
- Introduction to movement
REQUIRED EQUIPMENT (MINIMUM):
- Semi-automatic carbine with functioning sighting system- (AR15, AK, G3, M1a, Galil, etc)
- 4 standard capacity magazines for your chosen rifle/ primary pistol platform
- Pistol Belt and/ or load bearing system (micro rig, plate carrier, Rhodesian, etc) capable of holding rifle and pistol mags.
- Semi-automatic pistol or revolver with functioning sighting system (RDS or Iron sights)
- Modern holster with retention to retain pistol during movement
- 3 magazines for pistol (secondary weapon) or ability to carry 25 rounds per course of fire
- Pistol belt of some type- rigid belt
- Required cleaning kit or tools for necessary field maintenance
- Note pad
- Pen or pencil
- Ear and eye protection
- 1 day course (500 rifle/ 250 pistol), 2 day course (1000 rifle/ 500 pistol)
- Knee pads